We work hard to create a unique and fun tour experience for every guest!
Please see the feedback from a few of our guests that have toured with us:
Hello – I had the pleasure of taking your tour with Dante on Friday April 26. We took the tour as part of my mom’s 82nd birthday weekend activities, and it was a highlight. She loved it. We all did – it was just the right balance of San Diego history, ghostly tales and good fun. I will recommend this to others and very likely do it again myself. Well done – thank you!
– Susan and family
I want to let you know how much my wife and I enjoyed last night’s performance. I’m sure to you I am just stating the obvious but, I must say, Victoria was awesome. When we called to book the tour we were only interested in Dante as a guide (since we read so many good reviews about him) but, we couldn’t have been more pleased with our guide last night. We had a great time and hated to see it end. Thank you so much!
I went on the tour this last weekend and want to say that I thought Dante was both entertaining and informative — not only good stories, but knowledgeable about the haunted histories and also San Diego history in general. (He knew a lot about the Stingaree and the history of the Horton Grand). I’ll go back and visit the Whaley House on my own and take one of the downtown walking tours; maybe even do a stay-cation at the Horton Grand. Nice job.
We just went on one of your ghost tours. Wanted to give kudos to Victoria. She we very entertaining, and informative. We had a great time!
Hi – Just wanted to send you an email thanking Dante for an amazing tour of old town San Diego. My husband and I are over from Australia and we learned a lot about San Diego’s history in one very enjoyable evening. We both loved the tour and will be recommending it to our friends and family who happen to come here. Thanks again for having this tour available. And Dante was amazing!
– Jennifer and Shannon
Ready to reserve your place on the Haunted San Diego Tour Bus Today.
Our tour guide was Victoria – she was an amazing guide, animated, corny jokes & all! It was lot’s of fun. I love history anyway, but to hear it in this way was something I didn’t expect. Interesting, educational & as scary as you wanted it to be. I’m still talking about my experience & the photos I took while on the tour with all who will listen.
Hi! My husband and I took a tour when we visited last month, with Dante, who was awesome! Anyway, I JUST NOW got to looking at my San Diego photos, and found an amazing photo of what appears to be a ghost at the Villa Montezuma House!!! The tour is still something I’m thinking about months later!
Hi! My name Is Sophie and I recently took a tour with Victoria and had a lovely time. I caught some orbs and wanted to share them with you. They were captured at the Horton hotel in room 308, the room directly above where the saloon was located. The tour was fantastic and I would definitely recommend it to others! Thanks!
We went on the haunted tour for my dad’s golden birthday 12/12/12 as he is very much into haunted places and ghosts. What a fun, unique experience this was for all of us! Dante was a wonderful guide full of knowledge, energy, and excitement for us all. The spooky decor and themed music on the bus was an unexpected, nice touch that made us all really get into it from the start and kept us having fun throughout the tour. We were all San Diego natives and did not know most of the haunted history and had never been to most of the places this tour visited so we definitely learned a lot along the way. Thank you Haunted San Diego Ghost Tours for a great time! I will highly recommend your tour to others.
To whom it may concern, I just thought you should know that we really enjoyed our ghost tour with Dante. It was great to hear so much about San Diego that as residents ourselved did not even know. We couldn’t of asked for a better guide than Dante. He was professional, informative and hilarious. We had a blast and will tell all of our family and friends to give it a try.
I had the best time on your tour tonight. Victoria was really a blast to have a guide. She was incredibly knowledgeable and fun. I can’t wait to do it again.
Our tour has been named San Diego’s Best Ghost Tour and we are the highest rated haunted adventure in town according to our many Yelp reviews. We are listed as #33 of 280 things to do in San Diego on TripAdvisor and have top reviews there as well!
- Yelp - Haunted San Diego Tours“San Diego’s Best Ghost Tour” and we are the highest rated haunted tour in town thanks to our Yelp reviews. Spoilers in the reviews.
- Haunted San Dieog TripAdvisorWe have excellent reviews on TripAdvisor and are rated in the top things to do in SD. Watch out for spoilers in the reviews.
- San Diegos CBS 8News 8's Adrienne is joined by Kim of Haunted San Diego Ghost Tours to tell us about some of San Diego's most haunted places (video).
- San Diego's Union TribuneThe UT goes on a tour with Haunted San Diego to Five haunted San Diego spots in this printed article. Slight spoiler alert.
- City Beat NewsHas proudly awarded us with the Spectrum Award for excellence in customer service. 5/5 stars!
- Editor's Choice SanDiego.comWe have received the Editor’s Choice award from SanDiego.com and have been featured as their October fan favorite.
- PassPort to San DiegoPassPort to San Diego members have personally gone on our tour several times. Highly recommended.
- 101 Things to Do in San DiegoHaunted San Diego Ghost Tours is the best way to go looking for a few chills, and a terrific time overall, go on a this tour!