San Diego is considered by many to be the “Most Haunted City in the West”, and we are San Diego’s best ghost tour.
What a fantastic place to live!
Haunted San Diego Ghost Tours has been entertaining guests for over 15 years. We got into it because we are history buffs and we love to explore the supernatural side of our lovely city. We are locally owned, operated and bring the true San Diego native local experience to our tours and you. We are a small “mom and pop” operation and strive to bring knowledge, excitement and the San Diego perspective to your experience.
We like to keep our tours intimate and will only take a maximum of 14 persons per tour thereby maintaining an intimate feel (most tours in SD will take 35 or more and we just feel that now one can provide a true audience connection with tours that large). We like to look you all in the eye as we guide you through the history and the dark.
Our tour has been named “San Diego’s Best Ghost Tour” and we are the highest rated haunted adventure in town according to our many Yelp reviews. We are listed as #33 of 280 things to do in San Diego on TripAdvisor and have top reviews there as well!
We have received the Editor’s Choice award from SanDiego.com and have been featured as their October fan favorite. Check out other fun Things To Do In San Diego on their site.
- Yelp - Haunted San Diego Tours“San Diego’s Best Ghost Tour” and we are the highest rated haunted tour in town thanks to our Yelp reviews. Spoilers in the reviews.
- Haunted San Dieog TripAdvisorWe have excellent reviews on TripAdvisor and are rated in the top things to do in SD. Watch out for spoilers in the reviews.
- San Diegos CBS 8News 8's Adrienne is joined by Kim of Haunted San Diego Ghost Tours to tell us about some of San Diego's most haunted places (video).
- San Diego's Union TribuneThe UT goes on a tour with Haunted San Diego to Five haunted San Diego spots in this printed article. Slight spoiler alert.
- City Beat NewsHas proudly awarded us with the Spectrum Award for excellence in customer service. 5/5 stars!
- Editor's Choice SanDiego.comWe have received the Editor’s Choice award from SanDiego.com and have been featured as their October fan favorite.
- PassPort to San DiegoPassPort to San Diego members have personally gone on our tour several times. Highly recommended.
- 101 Things to Do in San DiegoHaunted San Diego Ghost Tours is the best way to go looking for a few chills, and a terrific time overall, go on a this tour!
Call now or book online to reserve your
plot…we mean SPOT today!